Looking to replace my 2 year old Asus Netbook. It has Atom Processor with 2 gb ram. I need something similar in size, small, lightweight but faster than this . 1 year ago
Knowledge Junction:Answered in 9 mins
Greetings Dr. Laghavi.
There is indeed a plethora of options to go fishing for in today's market.
Coming from a Netbook (Atom processors are used in phones today!) and expecting better performance demands higher budget or some other compromises. But this seems to be quite a popular segment as we have already adressed quite a few queries related to this in the past. Do have a look at those and if any specific query after you read those, please feel free to reply to this conversation.
- The 'current' netbook - the range of 2-in-1 laptops. Still using Atom processors but now with a touchscreen and detachable tablet too! We have reviewed some of them, especially the Micromax Canvas LapTab. Read about it here.
- Looking for a laptop on a tight budget of 25 to 35,000 Rs. Read this one.
- Not sure exactly what you seek. Read this.
- Wish to go all the way upto 14 inches. Look here.
- Budget south of Rs. 20,000 (that's what netbooks cost) - Read this one.
- Still not sure?
If still uncertain feel free to reply to this and ASK for something specifically.
Hope this helps.