The screen of my old & trusty Nokia lumia just cracked up. I need a new phone immediately. Budget not much. But would need WhatsApp & if possible dual sim. 3 years ago
Knowledge Junction:Answered in 4 mins
Sorry to hear that. Difficult to recommend anything without too many parameters.
If the phone that you intend to buy now will serve you for the next year or so then:
- Moto G 1st edition or 2nd generation (9k / 11k) - Flipkart
- Lower budget - 1st Gen Moto E just got a 1k price drop on Flipkart
- Micromax Canvas A1 - the Android One series around 6k. Good phone and guaranteed updates for 2 years.
- Nokia X - prices slashed to less than 6k
- Nokia Lumia 535 or 625 - whichever suits your budget
There are some extremely basic phones like Intex, iBall etc - which are basically feature phones with a numeric keypad but have WhatsApp installed.
(Buy at your own risk)
If you just want a stop gap phone for a month or two and don't wish to spend that much - go over to sahivalue.com/buy & have a look at the Croma phones that are at 70% off.